bath and shower facilities built in 1931, located rue Crestey. Factually, the rue Crestey goes
along the market place opposite to the Halle. It was previously named rue du Fais-Cuit. After June 14, 1944, the Public bath were
settled rue Louis Pasteur in the building
which initially, in 1862, was a School and then, still nowadays, the
School of Music
Pierre Crestey fonded the Hospice of
inside the bags ? ...
Inaugurated on Dec 31st, 1881, closed to travelers on May 5, 1938, desmolished in October, 2006. Railways original map aka "Interbifur".
THE bus !
communale des garçons
Boys school, inaugurated on September the 1st, 1891
The school nowadays
La maison "Poste & Télégraphes"
"Until the XVIIIth century, no service, the letters were collected at the canvas and cretonne shop (twice a week)
and were delivered to recipients when encuntered.
1783, first approach for a post office. 1792, first Postmaster.
Finally in 1820, a daily service is created after repeated requests by the village merchants"
The place nowadays
The Post Office nowadays